Sunday 7 March 2010

The Sunday Night Dread

Sigh.

I hate Sunday nights, the weekend is over and all that lies between me and the start of a new working week is an hour of mindless tv, a bath and dinner.  Why does the weekend go so quickly?

I've decided that I'm going to try and get to a spinning class before work as it seems to be the only free time I have, unfortunately it does mean getting up at 6am.  Hmmmm.  I've hardly done anything this weekend, chilled out Friday night, saw the boy for lunch yesterday, worked last night, breakfast and papers with the boy this morning, lunch with a friend, a drink with another friend and her boyfriend, trip to Tesco and now I'm home.  Life must get more exciting than this........

This is going to be the most boring blog ever if nothing inspiring happens to me anytime soon.

And if Mondays weren't bad enough, from tomorrow it has been decided that we need to wear a new staff uniform - an ugly beige nothing coloured polo shirt.  I work in a marketing department of an international company - why why why would they make this a mandatory part of our uniform?? Up until now we've had regular office dress with dress down Fridays - much better.  Ive bought a massive black batwing cardigan to wear on top of it in the hope that I can cover as much of it up as possible, they're also mens sizes which means they are massive and square shaped.  I'd like to orchestrate an accident with bleach or scissors or both but they'd just make me pay for a replacement.  Wearing something that bad is one thing but having to pay to wear it is even worse.

Today I have been...

Wearing - Black uggs, a pair of my oldest jeans and a cosy grey hoodie.

Eating - French toast and bacon for breakfast at the request of the boy - there go my points out the window for another day, fruit and yoghurt for lunch and havent decided on dinner yet.

Watched - Piers Morgan interview Simon Cowell, surprisingly good.

Played - Sonic and Mario on the Wii and then kicked some ass at table tennis.

Read - This months Cosmo and new edition of Weightwatchers magazine to try and get some of my motivation back!

Enjoy whats left of the weekend xx

1 comment:

Leah said...

Come on girl - you've not posted since 7th March. You got followers!

Post a Comment