Friday 5 March 2010

Its Friiiiday : )

And thank god for that.  I love the feeling of shutting the door on a Friday night when I have no futher immediate plans than food, a bubble bath and some quality time with my couch and sky planner.  Tonights viewing pleasure includes Greys Anatomy, Skins, Biggest Loser, What Katie Did Next and of course Lost which just confuses me!

I keep seeing adverts for Cougar Town with Courtney Cox, another one to add to my ecclectic viewing choice.  On the subject of TV, how good is Glee??  I was all about Mr Schuster until I saw Puck singing Sweet Caroline - I'm now a convert, mowhawk and all.  And when is Gossip Girl back?? I feel old when I watch Gossip Girl and 90210 and I'm more attracted to the dad characters than I am the younger ones, although Ed Westwick I so would.

Today I have been....

Wearing - Brown Uggs, jeans, a navy tee shirt and a thick navy and cream striped cardigan.

Eating - no breakfast, ham salad roll and a packet of French Fries for lunch, Steak salad with spinach, butternut squash, brocolli and tomatoes followed by a glass of fresh orange.  Also too many Quality Street to mention but when the box is gone its gone so thats fine - not counting points today as it will just depress me!

I also self diagnosed myself with an iron deficiency due to how horribly tired I seem to be all the time - you could also put it down to being lazy, staying up too late, working two jobs or being stressed - however low iron means I got to have that yummy dinner full of all the things that are meant to help!

Have a great weekend

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment