Thursday 4 March 2010

Introduction

I recently read that the best practice for writing is to write for someone else to read, in short - a blog.

Okay, I can write a blog, but what exactly am I going to write about? The easiest thing is to write about my life I guess, not that exciting or interesting but its a subject I know a lot about!

I want to write a book, I love writing and I love reading.

I've been on weightwatchers for about a year, am now 9 stone 10lbs and want to lose another 10lbs to get to goal - expect a lot of weight related ramblings and details of what I'm eating (incidentally Ive just eaten a curly wurly and 2 Quality Street)

I have great friends, all at various stages of life. One gets married in 14 weeks, one just had her second baby, one is buying a house with her boyfriend and one may or may not get married in Vegas this summer.

I'd like to be tidier, more fashionable (I'm a bit of a scrub day to day with my only concession to glamour being on nights out) I'd love to be one of those girls with a perfect wardrobe, who went to the gym before work, then rocked up before 9am looking like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

My mum is demented, she emailed Max Clifford to be her agent based on the idea that she's got to be more interesting than Kerry Katona and in fairness she probably is. However since she spends most of her time running a cafe on Facebook I dont think she'll have much call for his services.

My lovelife is complicated, far more than it should be.

Today I have.....

Been wearing - black cardigan uggs, black trousers and a black and red striped jumper which I think makes me look like Freddy Krueger. I actually looked over my shoulder as I typed that, you know, just incase he was there - and now I'm scaring myself. Moving on..

Eaten - Porridge with raisins, Salad roll, packet of square crisps, cereal bar, roasted butternut squash with stirfried vegetables and Quorn Chicken (which went in the bin after one bite - yuck) 10.5 points (I'm allowed 17) Then take into account the curly wurly and the quality street and I've probably gone way over. Meh

Watched - Currently watching The Biggest Loser and waiting on Grey's Anatomy to start.

Read - The Dating Detox by Gemma Burgess. I'm reading it for the second time and its so good. Go and buy it, its well worth it.

Okay, thats enough of an introduction. I'm going to make a cup of tea, fill in some more parts about me on my blog and find ways to make it pretty! I will endeavour to write some nonsense every night!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment